We’re committed to your success in a way you've never experienced from an enterprise vendor.
While cloud delivery models can save you time and money by outsourcing infrastructure, our cloud business model delivers many additional benefits.
Our business model aligns our interests with the interests of our customers. We know that for our company to succeed, we need our customers to succeed—not just in the initial deployment, but year-in and year-out.
That’s why we go beyond traditional services and support to surround you with resources before you even become a customer. Those resources stay with you through your initial deployment and beyond as your business and your processes evolve. We want you to continuously get the maximum value from our applications.
To support your ongoing success, Host Analytics uniquely provides a range of services:
- Expert implementation services from Host Analytics or partners to help you achieve your business goals, improve your processes, and ensure widespread adoption
- Proactive and reactive support to provide best practices, avoid issues, and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Technical and business-level support to address any product issues while also understanding your business goals and helping you achieve them using our solutions
Optimization and monitoring
- Proactive service monitoring so that we can spot and address any issues in your configuration before you’re even aware of them
- Health checks to optimize your deployment and help you take advantage of newer functionality and best practices
Resources at your fingertips
- Ongoing training so that your users take full advantage of product functionality with every release
- A robust customer community and full-service customer support portal to network with other users, search a knowledgebase, and submit tickets
- Direct access to enter, view, and vote on enhancement requests to help shape the evolution of our products