Why Host Analytics Modeling?
- Anticipate business outcomes, use them to inform business and financial plans
- Empower users beyond finance, provide deeper insight
- Collaborate securely across Excel, Web and Mobile
- Enable operational autonomy and ownership with linkage back to the corporate financial plan
- Rapid deployment and lower cost of ownership vs. traditional modeling solutions
- Interactive Query & Analysis
Perform multidimensional modeling activities with speed of thought response time. Select a model and an associated view, change and pivot the view, zoom in/zoom out and write data back to the model.
- Advanced Modeling
Incorporate financial and non-financial drivers into personal user models and perform granular ‘what-if’ scenarios adding dimensions, members and calculations on the fly, copying models, and loading data. Once completed, the model can then be incorporated into the corporate plan.
- Excel-based Reporting
During interactive analysis or model creating, create formatted analyses with charting capabilities for collaboration across the organization. Create an analysis in Excel, then share it via the Web or Mobile interface.
Host Analytics: Trusted by Enterprise CFOs